Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This camp allows individuals to explore and grow their unique leadership style during this week-long leadership immersion experience. Individuals will learn and practice all of the skills we know are critical for success later as adults (self-confidence, strong communication skills, teamwork, organization, etc.). From understanding and building on their individual strengths to making decisions and solving problems in teams, they will progress through baking activities that increase in difficulty as the week goes on and allow them to experiment throughout the process. As a bonus, we invite all parents to join us on the final afternoon of camp for cake and conversations about what your children have been up to for the week. Let's get baking!
Camp Hours: 9am-3pm daily (this is not an overnight camp)*
*Extended hours offered for early drop-off or late pick-up for an additional charge. Details will be included in the e-mail following your registration.
• Monday - Intro/Safety + Aprons + Cookie Activity
• Tuesday - Experimentation + Presentation
• Wednesday - Pies + Ice Cream
• Thursday - Layer Cake Planning + Cake Baking
• Friday - Layer Cake Decoration + Cake Party
1. By signing your children up for this camp, you understand that they will need to be present every day of the week in order to receive the full benefit of the camp. Registration is transferrable, but non-refundable.
2. Lunches must be packed and brought with each attendee every day.
3. A minimum number of attendees are required to make the camp a truly beneficial experience for your children. Should the minimum number of attendees not be met, you will be given notice of cancellation one week (7 days) in advance. At that time, you can either select a different camp to attend or receive a refund.
4. Camp registrations are transferrable, but not refundable. Due to the limited space available in camp, we must request that you commit to holding your spot once it is purchased. Allergy Notice: Recipes utilized during camp will include dairy and gluten. Recipes utilized during camp will not include nuts, but the facility in which camp takes place is not nut-free. We will do our best to accommodate allergies, but cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment.
For more information and to see other Summer Camp offerings, visit www.bakemealeader.com/summer-camp-registration
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bake Me a Leader Summer Camp - June